As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re:New Keboard Synth "Accelerator" from Radikal (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:New Keboard Synth "Accelerator" from Radikal
Boo
[Excuse my so-so english]
Re:New Keboard Synth 14 Years, 1 Month ago
Jorg shouldn't have named the synth that way, he's putting all the eyes on the tilt sensor and that idea is just plain silly.
If you're putting a sensor on a 300 euro 25 keys synth it's "nice" but for me putting that on that kind of keyboard is like putting it on a grand piano.
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
Re:New Keboard Synth 14 Years, 1 Month ago
edit:
mrrrfff
Boo
Re:New Keboard Synth "Accelerator" from Radikal 14 Years, 1 Month ago
I'm going to give it a chance. I want to get a poly VA and was seriously considering a virus or nord series in a rack version. This will probably be 3x the price of those at this point. (i'm hoping it is between 18-2000 or less. More would definitely be a problem since a waldorf q or andromeda can be had at the same price point.

In any case I've heard reports that it sounds amazing. Haven't heard any demos that thrill me because I'm not a prog rocker type. Tilt sensor meh yeah I would rather have a joy stick or ribbon controller.

I hope it is a good product for jorg. I love the spectralis even with its difficulties. I would think the OS would be more stable or even come with the announced available features given the fact that it isn't attempting as much as the spec.
Game & Watch
Re:New Keboard Synth "Accelerator" from Radikal 14 Years, 1 Month ago
I haven't watched but apparently there's an interesting demo here:

http://www.hispasonic.com/videos/accelerator-radikal-technologies

Someone has quoted Joerg as saying the price is 1790... presumably Euros.
Go to top Post Reply